Our moving team will gladly help you disassemble furniture and move items for you. However if you are wanting to save some money and time on moving day, use some of these tips. The important thing to remember is you are hiring out our equipment, expertise and labour, Use it where you have to and take into consideration your physical capabilities and the amount of time you can spare.
- Disassemble any beds, swings, trampolines or items that cannot be moved without being taken apart
- Defrost your fridge and or freezer and have emptied and dry ready for collection
- Unplug and secure all leads to electrical appliances
- Centralise smaller items into a central location, e.g. carport or living area
- Bundle garden tools, mops and brooms to minimize the number of journeys the men will need to make to the vehicle
- Separate any items that you do not require moved and position them away from those being moved by our staff
- Label packed items as to which room they should be placed on delivery (This is a great money saver as our team can easily identify where items need to be placed without having to constantly consult you. Of course if they are unsure, they will always ask)